Monday 3 December 2012

OUGD405 What Is Research ? Research Boards

Research boards on Confidence:

Within my group i was given the research task to find out about being confident. This was a particular difficult task to find research for as i was mainly looking for visual research. Within my primary research i created a questionnaire of yes or no questions then created pie charts of my results. 
The direct research was difficult to find as at the time i didn't know which direction i wanted to take, so i put on it different info graphics, images which were about confidence and a book that was about becoming confident.
Lastly my secondary research i looked at inspiration sayings and imagery as well as a magazine article. Admittedly my research lacks in facts which i found statistic wise quite hard to find.




No comments:

Post a Comment